Monday, February 22, 2010

Splish, Splash, Clean-up!


I know that bath time is suppose to be fun and often there is a lot of splashing that goes along with that. I can handle a little bit of splashing, but when I come into the bathroom and find all three walls that surround the tub DRIPPING not to even mention the floors and the mats that are squishy because of all the water- there has to be some stop to all the splashing. This morning I'd had it! I had given Jack plenty of warnings...then the mean mom came out. I pulled Jack out of the tub and gave him a wash cloth and sat there with him while he cleaned up every little drop. Now I don't think this will stop all the splashing, but I'm hoping that he will remember how cold and miserable he was cleaning up his mess the next time he wants to give the bathroom a shower!

2 comments:

talonandanna said...

he's sure cute though, clean up and all!

Stephanie said...

I think the definition of mom also includes tyrant...get these boys in line right? My own tyrant surfaces much to Tommy's dismay a bit too often sometimes. Hope all is well!