Doesn't that face say it all...one HAPPY child!
Rob, Jack and Sir Topham Hatt

A while back Jack and I were watching TV and a commercial came on advertising that Thomas the Train was coming to Utah and you could go for a ride. Jack got SO excited and asked if we could get tickets and go. I told him I think we could, but I'd need to call and buy the tickets first and find out about it. That was at 7:30 a.m., the ticket office does not open until 10:00 a.m., the next couple hours were excruciating. I had just told my two-year-old that he could ride Thomas as soon as I bought tickets...well the waiting was SO hard, but SO worth it. Jack had a great "Day Out With Thomas"!
2 comments:
oh what a lucky little boy! shhh- don't tell treyden.... LOL fun for you guys to get out and see the train sites. :)
So fun! I can only imagine how excited Jack must have been!
Post a Comment