Thursday, June 3, 2010
Dressing All The Same
Do you ever get your children and yourself dressed and realize that you have put the same colors and configurations on all of you? I don't know why, but my mood and choice of colors when I get dressed in the morning seems to denote what I put my children in as well. Jack is only now starting to care what he's wearing, so I think my choice of outfits for him will soon change as he will have more say, but Parker-you get to dress like mom for years to come. Am I loosing my mind, or am I just wanting to have a color-coordinated family?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ha! I do that ALL THE TIME! Especially on Sundays for some reason. We'll show up to church and Tom will see us after his earlier meetings and just start laughing. The funny thing is I don't notice until he points it out! Maybe we are losing our minds, but at least we are losing them together! LOL Dessert soon?!
Love it! That's the best time for a group shot!
Post a Comment