Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Happy "3" Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday to Jackson...he is now a BIG 3 year old. We had so much fun celebrating his birthday and telling him stories of when he was born. Jackson is a ball full of energy. He is very observant and likes to have things done his way. We are really blessed to have him in our family. Jack has been asking for a DRIVER for his Birthday ever since Christmas (six months ago). We took Jack to the golf store and bought him a set of junior clubs and golf bag. We also picked up a little grass and T set so he would stop hitting all his golf balls off the sprinkler heads in the backyard. Jack was SO EXCITED about his birthday present that he wanted to have his clubs in bed with him...(mean Mom wouldn't let him). Jack's golfing career can now officially start ;)!

On another note, we had a little friends party for Jack other than the two family parties he had- what can I say we like to PARTY! Jack wanted a "Thomas the Train" party. We invited his little buddies over and gave them each a ticket invitation to ride the "Birthday Express" with Jack. When the guests arrived they each got a train whistle and a party hat. Then we played games, ate lunch, decorated cookies and ate cake and ice cream. We had a really fun time. Parker slept during all of it and was such a champ!!

Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure!


The Birthday Boy!!
Opening Presents!

Decorating Cookies!


Playing Trains

Thomas Cake...I was in a hurry so don't look too closely.


4 comments:

Amanda said...

Looks like fun! I can't believe he's 3! You throw a good party.

Lolo Hess said...

He's so cute. Happy Birthday Jack. Tell him I said Hi

Stephanie said...

That looks like it was a blast. I know Tommy had a great time. He still talks about playing hide and seek. I must have loved it!

Mom and Kenz said...

I love the cake.. is there anything you can't do? And how about those golf clubs?