
Rob really is happy to be there...

I mentioned that Rob had been gone a LOT this last little while traveling. His work/travel schedule has been intense and we've missed him. In between a couple LONG trips he had a weekend home and he took a day off to spend it with us. We spent the morning eating breakfast at our favorite little "hole in the wall" diner in North Salt Lake- the Sunshine Cafe...the most DELICIOUS whole wheat granola pancakes (yum-O). Then we made our way South to the Dinosaur museum. The kids were happy to just be with dad and I was happy because I had some help hauling kids in and out of the car :). It was a great day and we are hoping that this crazy travel schedule will let up a little because we LOVE having Rob around.
1 comment:
mmmm i love me some sunshine cafe!
Post a Comment