Jack and I at the condo
Clara and baby Michaela
Taylor, Emma and JackOne late night Clara and I were having a Girls Night Out- throw back to High School and we were complaing about the weather here and thinking of warmer climates. Just in passing we thought it would be fun to go somewhere...just pick up and go. I didn't think much of it, but the next day Clara called me and she had a hook-up with some SWEET condos in St. George. Her gracious parents let us use a couple and we took all five kiddos down and had a FANTASTIC trip. We spent our time throwing rocks, swimming, taking walks and riding bikes. We all had a great time even Parker who had double ear infections.
My favorite quotes from the trip-
Emma in getting out of the car after arriving in St. George: "This is the best trip ever!"
Jackson- "My favorite part of the trip was throwing rocks in the water"
Thank you Clara for a fun trip...I felt a little bit like I was back in High School on one of our many trips to Southern Utah.

2 comments:
Oh my FUN!! How can I get in on the next trip?! What a blast!
Ditto! Jealous me. :) Glad you guys got a quick getaway - those are the best kind. Love you.
Post a Comment