Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Dear Parker,

Dear Parker,

You have been in your crib for the past half hour rolling around, bouncing up and down and singing all sorts of na na na's and ma ma ma's. You really do need a nap... I know you aren't fond of taking long naps during the day, but please just a little one would be nice.

I just gave in and went into your room and picked you up. You little stinker just put your head on my chest and were out in a second. You just wanted me to rock you and cuddle you and tell you that things are going to be all right. As much as I'd like you to just doze off by yourself I'm happy to still snuggle you and give you kisses and rock you to a sweet lullaby. Happy nap little one, can't wait until your awake!

Love,
Mom
XOXO

1 comment: