On Saturday morning I joined about 18, 000 other people, as well as some dear friends and we did the Susan G. Komen, Race For The Cure 5K. What a great cause, but what makes it so special is all the women who we are running for. Here's to finding a cure for Breast Cancer!




Rob and I celebrated our 7th Anniversary on May 8th. 7 years...that flew by! We had a nice date night (dinner and a movie was never so sweet). Thanks for the beautiful Gerber Daises, "Babe".

4 comments:
It was so fun to see you guys! I didn't know you guys were out for your anniversary when we saw you too. Happy day!
I forgot you guys got Married the same week as us. Happy Anniversary.
Go Auntie Meggan! The boys loved the pictures of your race. They're expecting great things from your running career. Sorry I'm such a loser sister-in-law and forgot your anniversary. Isn't it amazing how long Josh and Rob have lasted? Here's to avoiding the "seven-year-itch."
Save the ta-tas?! That is hilarious! I think the race for the cure is the coolest thing ever. What an emotional thing to see all of those people out supporting such a great cause. Happy Anniversary! You are so fun!
Post a Comment