Thursday, May 29, 2008

WE BRAKE FOR GEESE



On my way home from work a couple days ago I was sitting at the intersection of 3300 S. and 700 E. At 5 p.m. this is a pretty busy intersection. It seemed to be a pretty normal night home from work until I looked at the crosswalk...there was a mother goose and seven little goslings walking across the street. They were staying mostly in the crosswalk lines until the very end of the street and by that point oncoming traffic was at a stop for the gaggle of geese. They made it across the street safely! I was PROUD of my fellow Utah drivers for taking time to let this little family make their way through the city. The question that I want to know is what were those geese doing there in the first place?

1 comment:

missandyd said...

Hey Megan! I found your blog through Jodi. I always cringe when I see animals crossing the roads. I even close my eyes sometimes...I am glad they made it. How are you??