Sunday, May 4, 2008

Women's Conference

I was asked a couple months ago to participate in Women's Conference by doing a sharing station booth. I grabbed some of my most talented friends and we embarked upon a new adventure. For those of you who haven't attended Women's Conference it is a couple days filled with speakers and service options. The part that we participated in was a sharing of ideas. We were in charge of decorating and providing useful information to fill an 8x8 booth. The topic that we were given was "Changing Family Dynamics: Loving Your In-Laws and New Step-Parents". So our little catchy phrase was "In-Laws Not Out-Laws"...we had fun with a western theme.
The night was actually pretty fun. It was great to see all the women that came and fun to hear some of the comments and questions that people had on our topic. I was impressed at how many good women there are in this world and how many are trying to be better at the many different hats we wear. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Steph and Becca! You two are amazing!
Women's Conference Website Link; http://ce.byu.edu/cw/womensconference/







2 comments:

Amanda said...

Your booth looks great! I want to know if it was painful heading down to Provo and spending time at BYU!?!

suzi said...

That is awesome! I wish I was there to see it! If you aren't at a booth next time, we should get our "counsel" girls and go together!! Those were great days! What a cute table, and you always look so cute! We need to hang out really soon!