
Okay, so like most of you who read this Blog, I am a TWILIGHT FAN! My friend Misty loaned me her book a while ago and needless to say, I now own the entire series and have been onto stepheniemeyer.com to read any updates, outtakes and any little morsel of vampire romance I seemed to be missing in my own life. Misty once again came to the rescue and forwarded on this link to the trailer. Up to this point in searching out the characters that will play in the movie, I was disappointed mostly on Edward, but... watch this and you'll see.
Trailer Link;
3 comments:
Glad to see you appreciate this stuff as much as me. :) I'm not sure, now, why I had a problem with this Edward. He's hot!
I like the books, too! I just purchased The Host today at Costco (Stephenie's sci-fi book for adults). The movie comes out on December 12th - I already have it on my calendar!
I've already watched this like 20 times! Are you really disappointed in Edward? I think he'll do. It's hard to portray the perfect man. Seriously.
Post a Comment