This pregnancy I am a LOT more prepared than I was last time. I am two weeks away from where I was when I delivered Jack. Not that I'm expecting to go that early with this one, but let's just say things are ready if I did. That is such a GREAT feeling. This time around I don't have sheet rock mess in my house. I have clothes and blankets and whatnot for the baby...feeling good.
THINGS DONE- CHECK
Just finished putting the newborn clothes into the new dresser we bought for the boys room this weekend.
Crib is up and bedding is so neatly put on.
The Nursery is finished except for painting some letters (of baby boy's name to be) and hanging them on the wall over the crib.
Baby's bag for the hospital is packed and ready.
THINGS STILL NEED TO BE DONE-
Pack my bag for the hospital.
House projects (finish play room, Rob's list of honey-do's)
4 more Progesterone shots
Sure there are many more things that I would like to have done, but not a NECESSITY for this baby to come. Can I just give a huge sigh of relief. Now I can just enjoy the last haul and try and focus on keeping this baby in utero for a couple more weeks... so we can get past the scary part. Our whole family is getting excited for baby boy #2 to come. Jack has been a big helper putting clothes away and putting-up his brothers bed. He keeps asking when the baby will come. Feeling good about the things that are crossed off the list and can't wait to meet this little one!
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Megg, It was fun to run into you at our favorite place, Cafe Rio. You look great! It was fun to see Jackson too, my how he has grown! I love that you live in Bountiful, so we get to see you once in a while! Good luck with this new baby! let us know... !
Way to go Megg! Just watch now that you are all ready for this little guy he'll probably be late :) (but that is better than early, right)! It is good to see your doing well! Love Ya!
Post a Comment