This isn't SO bad. Yesterday I had quite a few friends call and come and visit. I felt like I was on the phone for a majority of the day. I was really productive sitting on my sofa :). I've come to the realization that the only thing I have control over any more is my attitude. I am going to be happy and upbeat about this situation and it makes it go by that much faster.
I do have to relate a story however. Like I've said before Rob has been incredible about cleaning and taking care of Jack and things around the house, but last night was a little OVERWHELMING for him. Jack didn't have a nap yesterday which isn't entirely abnormal, but he was pretty wired and a little naughty last night. I don't blame Jack, his little world has been shaken upside down. I think he is being a little trooper. Our friends came over to bring us dinner and then help Rob with a little home-repair-project. Of course it just so happens that the second I have to stay at home things around the house start breaking. Rob and Barrett were working on a little toilet repair, things went pretty fast as far as that goes. Our friends left and Rob was in the bathroom cleaning and putting things back together when I hear this BIG CRASH! Next thing I know Jack was saying to Rob, "Dad, that really scared me". I try to hop-up to see what happened and Rob is telling me as lovingly as he can to stay down, he doesn't need me going into labor tonight as well. So...as Rob was putting some stuff back, a shelf in our bathroom fell over and hit our vanity and broke the mirror. Of course- when it rains it pours! We can laugh about it now, but why oh why do home repairs bring out the worst in us?
Way to go Rob & Barrett for fixing the toilet so I don't have to go down the stairs each time I have to use it...which is a LOT lately. Thank you Becca for taking such good care of me and Jack yesterday. Thank you to Grandpa and Grandma Gonzalez for having Jack yesterday while Rob was at work and Thank you little baby boy for staying in one more day!
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment