I just wanted to give a little shout-out to my wonderful husband Rob. He has been such a joy in my life- and lately he is even more. Rob is such a hard worker at the office and at home. He works to provide a great living for our family and he also works hard at his relationships. He is an amazing father and husband. He takes time out of his busy work schedule to meet Jack and I for lunch- and when he comes home in the evenings he is ours. He spends hours playing with Jack and helping him to learn all the "guy stuff" that I don't do.
I have to admit that this pregnancy has brought out a side of Rob that I haven't seen before. During pregnancy #1 Rob was my Fish and Soft Cheese police...he would make sure I wasn't eating anything I wasn't suppose to. He was a great support. This time around he is WAY more protective and concerned about how I am feeling. He won't let me do a lot of things like lifting or carrying Jack for any period of time, he makes me take naps and put my feet up. He is so concerned about how difficult this is on my body and truly has deep sympathy for me. I find this new side of Rob so endearing.
Rob and I have been ward missionaries for some time now, but this last month we have been teaching a Sunday School class together on Gospel Principles. This isn't the first time that we have taught together, but I am learning so much about him as we discuss and prepare gospel lessons each week. I am one LUCKY lady.
Thank you Rob for your sympathy, support and letting me get to know you even better this last little while. My love for you continues to grow and I am eternally grateful for you!
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment