Monday, March 15, 2010

Dollar Store Finds

I am a bargain shopper I'll admit it, I LOVE a great deal! There are some things that I feel are worth paying full-price for and then there are all those other things that I need that barging brands and or DOLLAR STORE finds work just fine. I will pay full-price for shoes, especially hiking boots, running shoes and clogs (dansko brand, thank you!). Then there is all the gear that Rob and I have acquired for camping and sports- those things I feel are worth full-price. When it comes to buying shaving cream and hand sanitizer and even some shower gel, that's when I LOVE the dollar store. Not to mention all the great candy and potty-training-bribery toys they have there. I also think the dollar store has some of the cutest gift bags. Bargain's can be found there! Happy Dollar Store shopping!!

No comments: