Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Anniversary!




Rob and I have been married 9 years today!! Can't quite remember my life without Rob in it...that's a good thing. I am truly blessed to have an amazing husband who honors and serves me. 9 years have been packed-full of excitement. Not to brag about how great I think Rob is, but he makes a pretty great teammate. I'm pretty darn happy with the decision I made long ago- here's to many more wonderful years with my best friend and incredibly handsome husband! Happy Anniversary!


4 comments:

Mom and Kenz said...

Congrats! You guys are still just newlyweders (my own made up word).

Love the pictures -- neither of you look a day older than you did in the pictures.

thederricks said...

Wow! Beautiful pictures! Happy 10 Year Anniversary!

Abigail said...

Oh I forgot it was your anniversary! Happy to you two!!!! Hope you did something fun! Old Folks! :)

Stephanie said...

You guys are so cute together! I love these pictures, I've never seen any of your wedding pix. Such babes! Congrats!