Friday, May 28, 2010

Getting to Know You!

Do you ever feel like you are just getting to know your children and then they change? We are still in the "hello, nice to meet you" phase with baby Parker, but I thought I knew Jack pretty well...he's throwing me for a loop lately. Maybe it's just the big changes that have happened in his life as of late, or maybe he is just growing-up and being a big boy who is determined to do things his way. Either way, I do LOVE these two little kiddos that have come to our family. Some things I DO KNOW about my boys;

JACK
- Does not like to have a messy face while eating. You better have a napkin close by or else his sleeve quickly becomes one.
- Loves to sing himself to sleep at night.
- Has a wicked golf swing, slam-dunk, kick with both feet and throwing arm.
- Could live off jam sandwiches and cold cereal.
- LOVES his baby brother and wants to HOLD HIM, by HIMSELF at all times!

PARKER
- Loves his binky.
- Does "Man" toots and burps.
- Loves to be held and snuggled in multiple blankets.
- Is such a happy baby!
















2 comments:

Unknown said...

(Hey, this is Cheryl, I forgot to sign out of Josh's bishopric google account!) I can't believe how big Jacs looks all of a sudden! Nothing like having a baby to make your older son age a couple of years in a day. We are getting so excited to see you all. Best wishes with the big boy. I wish I could tell you that things will ease up, but we're still going the rounds with Alex, at 8 and a half!

Mom and Kenz said...

I love reading your updates on the boys. Jack just cracks me up. I love that he is such an athlete already! Can't wait to see what he is doing in sports 15 years from now!