Thursday, March 20, 2008

Arizona

Jack and I just got back from spending a couple days in Arizona with our family. Jack had such a great time getting way too much attention from his cousins, grandparents and aunt. We loved seeing Josh and Cheryl's new house, having a fun birthday party with Ryan and playing in the sun. Thanks again Josh and Cheryl, you are wonderful hosts! Here are a couple pictures to document our trip.

Ryan's Race Car Birthday Cake
Ryan and Jack eating breakfast.
Hiking in the sun.
Alex left us all little door tags on our corresponding rooms...I really like the rendition of me (I think that I have pigtails and not male-patterned-baldness)
Uncle Bear and Alex at the park
Hanging out eating. We are so good at that!
Alex and Jack playing with toys.





1 comment:

Rachel said...

Thanks a lot for calling us. Hope you enjoyed the nice weather.