Monday, March 31, 2008

YOU KNOW YOU'RE A MOM WHEN...

I was getting into bed a couple nights ago SO ready to fall asleep. Dream land was near I could almost taste it! I had just put my head onto my big fluffy pillow, something wasn't right, it felt cold and lumpy. My brain reacted by letting out a big scream AAHHHHHHH! I put my hand down to find one of Jackson's toys wishing me a good night. That little toy scared the begeebees out of me. Needless to say it took me longer that night to fall into blessed dream land.

I'd love to hear about all your favorite MOM moments!

6 comments:

birdie said...

I love when Emmie has been asleep for a long nap and when she finally wakes up - I love her little smashed red sleepy eyed face. That is the best thing ever:)

Bar M U said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope this isn't too gross, but I know I'm a mom when we get a surprise visitor in the bathtub...what we call "Kenny LOGgins"...and there is no one to clean it up but me!

Jules Holbrook said...

Meggan, you totally made my day! You're one of the coolest girls I know, and now I will be frequenting your blog. How fun! Ryan says hi, by the way. I told him how cute Jackson was and he heartily agreed after seeing your pictures. You have an adorable family! Oh, favorite MOM moment...when it's quiet for a little bit too long and I find the kids in a totally dismantled room, or playing in the toilet, or sitting in the sink soaking wet.

birdie said...

I should add that you know you're a mom when your child goes poo on you and throws up on you.

Emmie's had some stomach virus for the past few days. Yuck

Rachel said...

I knew I was sunk when I started buying bubble tumblers so that Noelle could blow bubbles around the house without spilling its contents on the rug. I might say, she's pretty darn good at it now.

Ryan had a moment once where he had something orangeish-yellow on his hand and sniffed it before licking it off to see if it was pooh or mustard. It was pooh.

The Morley's said...

You know you're a mom when you try to leave a post on Megg's blog about Elder Ballards talk and it takes you until the next day to actually get it posted!