Tuesday, March 4, 2008

TEETHING


Jack has been teething lately! He's such a good sport, but OH I MISS THE SLEEP AT NIGHT! He has two little teeth on the bottom and is cutting two more on either side. So I guess it's pretty normal to wake-up SCREAMING at night when your teeth hurt, right?


I hope to get back to sleeping through the night...isn't that what being a mom is all about? Yeah for Tylenol and naps!


5 comments:

birdie said...

Good luck w/ that! Emmie seems to be drooling enough that a full set of teeth should be coming in :)

No teeth for her, yet, but I'm afraid my sleepless nights may be fast approaching

talonandanna said...

look how adorable he is!!! what a little rob clone. :) teething is not fun for some, for us it was not. so i feel your pain about the night wakings. i found that childrens motrin worked better than tylenol because it has anti-inflammatory in it also. and there are teething tablets that help too. (you may already know about both of these.) good luck. it's all worth it! we miss you guys, need to get together soon!

Stephanie said...

Isn't teething so much fun!!! I feel your pain. Hopefully it will pass soon.

Brayten and I were talking about Jack the other day. We both were saying how fast he is growing and how cute he is getting. SOOO CUTE! If we could just work on that ear splitting scream of his, just kidding.

Your blog is awesome-mine needs a bit of work I don't really know what I am doing yet.

Amanda said...

How is it that I am just barely seeing your blog and you already have me on your list? The pics of Jackson are adorable. I enjoyed seeing you the other day . . . I can't wait to stay caught up!

talonandanna said...

hey megg-
glad the motrin worked. i've think i've got some teething tablets left too if you want to try them and see if they help. also, on the card class, it's just at heartland paper, i would love for you to come with me some time. i'm signed up for this month's class on the 20th at 6p, with cecilie as the teacher, it's dry embossing. give them a call 294-7166, and see if they have space left in the class. it's 20$ a class and you get to keep a template each time. just a fun, creative night out, with free drinks & chocolate and ladies who love to gab. :)