
Okay, so up to this point in the adventures of eating first foods, I haven't complained, but YUCK! That Vegetable Beef Dinner left some serious residue. There is a little green stuff coming out of Jack's mouth (those are peas). I can handle the green stuff, but the film that takes a sledge hammer to remove is awful! Jane you thought rice cereal was bad...just you wait. Really, what are we doing to our children with their first experiences of food? Here's hoping I haven't tainted Jack's pallet forever!
6 comments:
I hated the meaty baby foods. Gave up on them fast and decided she can have meat when she had teeth. But rice cereal does turn into glue. So it might be a toss up.
Megg, I love reading your blog!! I am so happy for you and Rob! Crazy how much has changed since the A Cappella days, eh? Love you dear!
Well... I agree Megg. Any kind of "combo" dinner is just a disaster waiting to happen (it comes out yucky on both ends). Meaty baby food reminds me of liquified Spam.
So the other day I was talking to Aubs and she gave me some other peoples blog addresses, in which through some searching I found Kelly's and then today yours. She didn't even tell me you had one. Does she know? Anyway, so happy to see you have a blog and we can keep in touch. It has been too long. I am excited to read all of your past posts and get caught up. Check my blog out too if you wish.
too funny, the joys of being a mother. :) he's such a doll megg, look at those to die for eyes. hope all is well!
That is so funny Megg! You know with Tommy, he would not ever eat those meals (and I don't blame him, they look and taste disgusting). So we eventually got a little grinder and just ground up the food that we ate for him-he liked it a lot better. But good luck with that!
Post a Comment