Tuesday, April 6, 2010

34 WEEKS!!

On Sunday I made Rob take a picture of my side view (gasp!)...I don't have one from this pregnancy and I thought I needed to document it. Today I turn 34 Weeks- new uncharted territory for me. Feeling good, still pregnant- we'll find out Thursday what the plan is for next week.

On a funny side note, my family has started a pool to guess the date of delivery for this baby. The pool is up to $35. The earliest date guessed is April 12th and the latest date is May 5th. Mind you my due date is May 20th. If you want in just drop by $5 and place your bet on a date. We're all just trying to keep on the sunny side of life :). I have to say I love that Jack is part of this first picture- he loves to rub my belly and sing songs to his baby brother! There is a sweet older brother in this two-year-old of mine!




No comments: