Sunday, April 25, 2010

And then there were FOUR!

We are so thrilled to announce the birth of Parker...isn't he PRECIOUS!

Mom and the boys!
This is one PROUD Big Brother!

Say Cheese!


Born; April 23, 2010
5 lbs. 13 oz.
20 1/2 inches long





14 comments:

thederricks said...

Congratulations! He is adorable!
I hope you are feeling well and have a great recovery.

Amanda said...

Congratulations! He's darling!

Sarah said...

Congratulations!! I'm so glad everything went well and that the long pregnancy is over. Wish I could meet Parker in person.

talonandanna said...

welcome baby parker! so happy to hear that you are here safe & healthy and that mama is doing well too. the world awaits you little guy- AND so does a darling big brother who can't wait to play ball with you; an incredible mother who has a heart of gold and will care for you always, and a father who is very involved and will teach you much about many things. CONGRATS gonzalez family, FOUR is so FUN!

ThePippins said...

Congratulations! So happy, everything is okay with baby and mom, he is precious!1

Kalleen at Second Street said...

Congratulations, he is a cutie. I love the the name Parker. I hope the transition goes well.

Jules Holbrook said...

Congratulations to the G's! He's so tiny, but adorable! Best wishes. :)

Addy said...

I am glad you survived all that bed rest, and I bet it is nice to have him out in the world. Congratulations!

Holly said...

Congratulations! He is so cute! I'm so happy for you guys.

Marni Bown said...

Congrats!! We are so excited for you. Boys are the best!!! Another Ute. :)

Tiffany said...

Congratulations! It looks like mom and baby are doing well. He is a handsome little guy.

Rachel said...

Yay! Congratulations - that's just wonderful! You all look terrific and I'm so glad little Parker got here safely.

Janaan said...

Congratulations! He is a doll!

Liz said...

Yeah! Welcome to the world, Parker. Love that last picture - maybe he'll be a punter.