Friday, April 9, 2010
Moved to PARTIAL BED REST!
Went to the Dr.'s yesterday and I am now on partial bed rest. That means I am still pretty much down, but I can get up and move around a little bit more. I feel like a whole new person that has been let out of bondage! It's nice to have Jack home and be able to take care of him to an extent. I can't lift anything, but I can at least get him dressed and get us meals. Wow, what a difference that makes. Two more weeks of this and then I am off my contraction medication, no more progesterone shots and I can go jump on the tramp to get this baby out :). Feeling good, hoping for a full-term birth this time around. Hope you have a great weekend- I know I will!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yea!!! That is great news!
hooray! i bet it's a whole new world for you! :) i'm glad that things are going well. yes, san fran was very entertaining! so much to see and do! totally have to go back, would love to take a trip with you guys again. it's been a while, pre kiddos i do believe. wow! time flies.
We can't wait until the big day for you. So exciting!!
Post a Comment