Friday, April 2, 2010

Day #8

Another day down! I have to say a HUGE thanks to my mom. She has been taking care of Jack and my home for the past two-days. As much work as Rob has done around the house, there is always more to do. She came and hung out with me and cleaned, and cleaned. She did my laundry, scrubbed my bathroom, ironed my endless pile of ironing- she is such a BLESSING.

Thanks again to my friends Becca and Misty for coming over and eating lunch-in with me. It was a great day yesterday, that went by really fast :).

1 comment:

MaryKate said...

I can't believe your stuck in bed...My sister-in-law got put on bed rest and she ended laying on the floor cleaning her grout with a toothbrush. She was so sick of doing nothing that she ended up doing that. Crazy girl! I'm glad you've got lots of help, let me know if I can do anything.