Sunday was another great day. We were woken up by little feet that normally hop right into our bed, but an egg distracted him. Next thing we know, Jack is standing next to our bed with chocolate in his mouth saying he found an Easter Egg and how excited he was. We then told him that the Easter Bunny had come and he had left a bunch of Easter Eggs and a Basket for him to find. We had a fun egg-hunt in the family room so I could be a part of it. It was so fun to watch Jack "get it" this year. He was so excited about all the candy and fun new things the Easter Bunny brought him. SO EXCITED that he only ate candy all morning. Let's just say the candy from his Basket and Eggs were all gone before lunch time even approached. We had fun hanging out and watching conference. After conference Rob dropped me off at my parents house so I could eat dinner with them while Rob took Jack to his Aunts house for the cousin Easter Egg Hunt. Rob and Jack came back to my parents house after they had totally SCORED on candy and we had a fun visit. I have to admit that I really felt like a normal functioning person yesterday. Maybe it was the fact that I was out of my house and enjoying family time in another setting. Good times!








1 comment:
Glad to hear that you are keeping the positive energy! I can't imagine bed-rest with children. I can sympathize with the control issue...I have a hard time with the dishwasher too! Sending you my thoughts and prayers! Love you guys!
Post a Comment