Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Two Weeks Down...

Missing my little man today! It's now been two-weeks since the bed rest sentence :)... I'm hanging in there, but I really miss having Jack by my side all day. We have been very BLESSED to have family and friends take him during the day while Rob is at work so I can sit and incubate this other little baby. Jack has so much energy, but I feel like he is growing-up too fast, especially in these last couple weeks. His little world has been turned upside down and it's not going to get any better for him after the baby is born. I have to admit that Rob and I are really proud of him. Each morning he is either picked-up or dropped off by someone or going to someplace new, and he is SO EXCITED about it. He has been given a LOT of attention, but as far as I know he's been really good and cooperative about it all. My FAVORITE part of the day is hearing him come in the door and run upstairs and give me a big hug and kiss and then he proceeds to tell me that he missed me and then dives into describing his day. He's been such a trooper...growing up too fast. Isn't he my baby, doesn't he still need his mom for everything? I know that this is what I want for him- to grow-up to be an independent person, but isn't it happening too fast? Way to go Jack! I LOVE you and MISS you, but I know you are having so much fun. Mom will be back soon, then we can play and hang-out and you can teach your little brother how to be a good boy just like you!

1 comment:

TaylorClan said...

I know what you mean, I felt so bad for William too. He went from baby to big boy in a day! The best thing now is watching them all play together-makes it all worth it:) Good luck!